Information


09 December, 2013

Review #6: Dresslink Order

Again I got some of the stuff I ordered from Dresslink.

I chose a knit, a turtle neck shirt and a UV-cut cardigan. Together with shipping I paid $26,58.

The knit looked rosé on the stock photos. But it's actually quite... pink. But the quality is okay, it's warm and very comfotable. Also the sleeves fit me which I'm glad about.

This is the cardigan. It's white and very very thin. So it'll be perfect for summer. I bought it in advance. I hope it really has UV cut... The quality is good for it's price.

The shirt is very tight (also the sleeves). But still it's okay and fits me. The lace looks alright.

And I love the shoulder part.

  • Quality:         ❤❤❤❤♡
  • Service:         ❤❤❤❤♡
  • Fabric:           ❤❤❤❤❤
  • Price:             ❤❤❤❤♡
  • Satisfaction:  ❤❤❤❤♡
  • Overall:         ❤❤❤❤♡

Ageha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment