Information


18 November, 2013

Sponsored Review #1: Hansgrohe Shower Head

So this is my first sponsored review. I got the "Hansgrohe Raindance Select E 120 3jet EcoSmart Shower Head" for trying it out. Before I only got some cheaps discounter shower head.

This is how it looks like from the side. You can see the "SELECT" button where you can change the water jet.

Here is a low-angle shot.

When I took a shower with it I felt an instant difference to the shower head I got before. The water jets are so different and I alredy found my favorite.

"WhirlAir"
It's a jet just from the middle. Actually there are three jets and they move somehow. It's relaxing if you hold it on your shoulders or back if you're in pain. I'm not really the type for this but I guess it can be nice if you like it.

"Rain"
It's a normal water jet like every shower has it.

"RainAir"
This is my favorite. It's water mixed with air. And it's so soft and gentle on the skin. It feels like you're standing in the rain. It's so nice. I love it!

After all I have to say I really enjoyed trying it out and I love taking a shower more than I did before. I always tried to shower very fast. Now it changed somehow and I love standing under the water for quite a while.

  • "Rain":          ❤❤❤❤♡
  • "WhirlAir":    ❤❤❤♡♡
  • "RainAir":      ❤❤❤❤❤
  • Quality:         ❤❤❤❤❤
  • Satisfaction:  ❤❤❤❤❤
  • Overall:         ❤❤❤❤❤

Ageha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment