Information


06 April, 2014

Liz Lisa Sale

Some time ago you could buy clothes from Liz Lisa sooo incredibly cheap. I decided to get a knit since I don't really have many of them and some bottom lashes. I don't regret it at all.


I gonna start with the bottom lashes:

 without flash

with flash

They are really, really pretty! I love the design of them but the tape is so wide. You can hardly put it to your eye. I had to cut it in two pieces. Otherwise it didn't work out. It's a bit sad it's like this, right? I expected better quality for an original price of ~15€. I got them for 5€ in sale.

 It's an off shoulder knit dress.

 Brand tag

 Price tag. I paid ~15€

 Detail

More details

I'm really happy I got that knit dress. It's warm, comfortable and fluffy. I wore it some times now and it's so nice. For warmer days also and for colder days. Although it's made fo Japanese girls it's actually pretty long. So I can also wear it as a dress without any problems. Still I'm wearing shorts under it since otherwise it would be a bit dangerous, right?

How do you like it? Did you try Liz Lisa false lashes?

Ageha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment