Information


08 January, 2014

Review #7: Dresslink Order

So today there were some other things of my huge order that arrived.

I got a coat, a bag and fur leg warmers.

First of all the coat. I paid $22 with tracked slow shipping. I love the color and also the fabric it's made out of. But there are also some not so good points about it.

 Coat without flash

 Coat with flash

 But the seams are not neatly cut. The coat hardly has any seams and the fabric is not cut straight.

 Here you can see it even better. And this part is on the outside.

Also this is on the outside. The collar is over it so you can't see it. So it shouldn't be a big deal. I don't care much about it but anyway I think something like this should be on the inside.

There are the fur leg warmers. I paid $3,41 for it. For that price they are alright.

 So and this is my new fake leather bag. It's really good quality for just $11,30. I'm glad I ordered it. It looks nice and exactly like on the photos.

On the inside there's a zipper so even if you forget to close the outside of the bag nobody can grab something out of it when you close the zipper.

  • Quality:         ❤❤❤❤♡
  • Service:         ❤❤❤❤♡
  • Fabric:           ❤❤❤❤❤
  • Price:             ❤❤❤❤❤
  • Satisfaction:  ❤❤❤❤♡
  • Overall:         ❤❤❤❤♡

No comments:

Post a Comment