Information


12 January, 2014

Review #8: Lenses

So I bought new lenses since I wanted black ones for a while now. Honeycolor had a special offer (50% off) and so I decided to get them.

Brand: Hyper
Color: Black
Size: 14.5mm
Water: 42%
Shop: HoneyColor.com
Link: CLICK
Price: $25.90

 without lenses

 with on lens

with both lenses

Rating?

  • Comfort:         ❤❤❤❤❤
    • They are very comfortable. Even with dry eyes I hardly feel them.
  • Enlargement:  ❤❤❤❤❤
    • Exactly as I expected. They make the eyes lager and still look natural
  • Color:              ❤❤❤❤♡
    • The color is stunning! I love it! As you can see it's very strong.
  • Price:               ❤❤❤❤♡
    • I got them 50% off. So it was perfect. Still the full price is also alright for what you get
  • Overall:           ❤❤❤❤❤

Ageha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment