Information


07 July, 2013

Review #2: Lenses // Shopping Day

So this is the first time I'll write a lens review. I hope you like it.

Brand: Super Pinky
Color: Violet
Size: 14.8mm
Water: 45%
Shop: HoneyColor.com
Link: CLICK
Price: $25,90


 Without lenses

 With one lens

 With both lenses


Rating?

  • Comfort:         ❤❤❤❤❤
    • They are very comfortable. I wore them the whole day and didn't even feel them!
  • Enlargement:  ❤❤❤❤♡
    • It's not too much. But it looks great and also quite natural.
  • Color:              ❤❤❤❤♡
    • The color is stunning! I love it! As you can see it's very strong.
  • Price:               ♡♡♡♡♡
    • I guess the price is okay. I got it free within a big order and also got free shipping. But I guess ~$26 isn't too much.
  • Overall:           ❤❤❤❤❤

So since I was in Frankfurt with Tara I wore the lenses and a new wig I got. It fits the style perfectly!

 Dress: Liz Lisa
Belt: Liz Lisa
Hat: offbrand
Socks: offbrand
Cardigan: offbrand

Close-up of my makeup

Hat close-up



I'm sorry I don't write too much these days. I'm very busy with university. But in August I'll go to Japan and make a lot of photos I hope! I'm so looking forward being there. I'll work there in a small village that's famous for soy sauce. It's next to the sea and the mountains.
I'll show you some photos of course!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: