Information


21 October, 2013

Outfit post

With Tara I have been to a new mall they built here. There are so many shops, cheap ones but also higher brands that are so expensive. I really like that place. Also it was not as crowded and busy as downtown. They have a great makeup shop I'll buy something at next time. And they have "The Body Shop" where I thought I'd buy a chocolate body butter. Since it was quite expensive I decided not to but I maybe will when I go there again.

This is how I looked like that day




Head bow: axes femme
Blouse: offbrand
Dress: axes femme
Skirtpants: axes femme

As you can see I'm really in love with axes femme. It's so doll like and cute though more mature than Liz Lisa I think. I want to buy more from them as soon as I have the money for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment